- Starting Assistant Professor Position in the Department of Information Systems at the University of Maryland, Baltimore County later this month.
- Successfully defended my dissertation, Designing Health Interface Technologies to Support Patient Work!
- AMIA 2021 poster abstract, Are Smartphone-based Interconnected Personal Health Records Achieving Their Promise?, accepted.
- JAMIA paper, Why Do People Oppose Mask Wearing? A Comprehensive Analysis of US Tweets During the COVID-19 Pandemic, with first authors Lu He and Changyang He accepted!
- CHI 2021 paper, Comparing Perspectives around Human and Technology Support for Contact Tracing, with first author Xi Lu accepted!
- Participated in the ICHI 2020 Doctoral Consortium
- Received a Student Paper Award from the AMIA Consumer and Pervasive Health Informatics (CPHI) Working Group for my paper What Do Patients and Caregivers Want? A Systematic Review of User Suggestions to Improve Patient Portals.
- Presented my paper What Do Patients and Caregivers Want? A Systematic Review of User Suggestions to Improve Patient Portals at the virtual AMIA Annual Symposium 2020.
- Presented a works-in-progress/provocation entitled Who’s Left Behind by Smartphone-based Personal Health Records? at the 2020 Workshop on Interactive Systems in Healthcare (WISH) at the AMIA Annual Symposium.
- Attended my first Computer-Supported Cooperative Work (CSCW) Conference!